Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Boracay trip with Aviatours

It was just a few days before my birthday (May 2011) and my mom and brother decided to go to Boracay for our vacation. We opted to have a 4 days 3 nights stay at La Carmela Resort. I was super excited considering it was actually my third time to visit the beautiful island of Boracay.

We were super late for our caticlan commercial flight, that my aunt decided to just take the risk of riding a chartered plane to Caticlan and so we did... 1 hour and 35 mins later, voila! Caticlan airport... thanks to Aviatours!!



Arrived at Caticlan Airport



our pilot and co-pilot




view from the top





My brother and my mom were already waiting for us in Boracay since they took the boat ride together with my mom's friends. I just couldn't wait for another day to pass because I know, we will be missing the fun and all out parties! Just my luck, when some random girl came up to my brother and handed us leis of invites (2 invites) to the ETC party that night. Later that night, I saw the same girl HOSTING the event! wow! They had an open bar and yes, It was FREE! Free flowing booze from BOracay rhum flavored drinks and a shooters bar by PARTYFUEL!






ETC fashion show


                                               
                                                               the invite!

                                                  having fun at the party!

                                     


After the ETC party, we opted to go check out more parties that night. Myx party was held at Club Paraw.




It was the best Birthday so far!!!!
i was in a hurry to get back in time for work, so we took the afternoon flight from iloilo back to cebu.. good thing, we didn't have to squeeze ourselves in a commercial van all the way from caticlan to iloilo because again, we rented a chartered van together with my aunt's family friend! yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment