Saturday, July 2, 2011

to work or to study


a friend said "we couldn't have passed if not for coffee"  quite true.. Back in those days, Calabria was my favorite coffee shop. The brewed coffee was superb, not to mention, wifi is free (too bad i didn't have a wifi enabled laptop so i have to run across to Bizdepot and check my friendster! lol ), the staff was very generous of free refills! Calabria was the next best thing to Bo's coffee.. considering its proximity to the old school building, most of my friends love to spend the rest of our free time staying in that haven. Studying won't be complete without coffee.. 

I used to say, I want to finish studying so i could start working and not worry about exams and deadlines.. But if you ask me now? I would love to go back and study. Life was much easier when all you worry about is your allowance, your lesson of the day and how to study for the next big exam.   

1 comment:

  1. bayeet. gilawalawaan naman imong blog oi. iupdate sad oi. hehehe hambogera kaayo ko sa? btaw, i will be your first follower. :) pagpost bag-o ha!

    ReplyDelete