Saturday, October 29, 2011

BORACAY ESCAPADE

The faculty staff and I decided to take our much needed break last October 18-21,2011.
DESTINATION : BORACAY ISLAND..
Although it's already my fourth time to visit the island, seem to me that boracay's spell has never left me. LOL!
I was told to not go back to places I've been to. But I just couldn't say NO. This is anyway, the first time that I will be joining my colleagues (co-faculty members) in a non-school related outing.

A FEW DAYS BEFORE OUR TRIP
Ms. Helga said that she would need to cancel her trip with us since she will be leaving out of town going to SINGAPORE with her Husband and so, we just gave in. Anyhow, If you would be given a chance to choose between Singapore with your hubby or Boracay with your co-workers, I'm sure you would choose the first choice. LOL. So, we were one seat free! and One bed free too... Arrangements have been made to Boracay Peninsula (place where we stayed)  for the 3 days 2 nights. The group agreed we will be spending a night in Iloilo so we can check the night life..

A DAY BEFORE THE TRIP
We agreed to come early. Flight was moved from 5am to 6am via Cebu Pacific's advise. We made an agreement that whoever comes in late will be fined by paying the tricycle fare from the airport to the jetty port.  I could still remember I did say that I would be coming as early as 3AM!
at the office a day before the trip

EARLY MORNING
Woke up and found myself super late! KC was already calling my phone, as well as Kenny. Gosh! My alarm went off. I was busy chatting, facebooking, tweeting the night before that I slept really late. I was hoping to get a quick Nap and a quick nap it was!hahahaha! I was late!!! not that I was late for the flight but I was so concerned about the FINE!!!

So Kenny and I was on our way to the airport. Just in time for check.in when I was actually held at the door because they saw something inside my bag through the airport x-ray machine! I was wondering why they were holding me. When In fact, I didn't bring any sharp items or something of that sort.
The lady opened my bag and took a can of century tuna! It was so hilarious that I just opted to leave it there. The lady guard said I could take them out and eat it while waiting for our flight. And I just couldn't, I was already flustered. It was so embarrassing!



After that dreadful experience (not really), we head down to wait for our bus to board us to our small plane.

A few minutes later, We arrived at CATICLAN AIRPORT!! lol... The fun started and the rest, I'll leave that to us.. hehehe... ^_^

Visit Myboracayguide.com for more affordable hotel and transfer packages. Mind you, booking in advance has never been convenient to Us. Thanks to Myboracayguide.com!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment